View LIVE Preview?
|Title||Winter in My Heart|
|Account Type||Paid or Permanent|
|Code||Download @ Millennia Studios (.zip file)|
|Features||Multiple Custom Text Widgets, additional security icon for Public entries, custom LJ User & Security Icons, reduced width (~800px), Custom Linkbar Icons, Permalink|
|Disabled||Title, Subtitle, Friends Page Title|
|Notes||This layout was created in 2007. Just updating everything at the moment and making sure links work, etc. Backposting, if you will. :) It was also inspired by the song “Winter in My Heart” by V.A.S.T.|
|Questions?||F.A.Q. // Crediting|
|Like this?||Watch millenniumangel // Affliate? // More Layouts|
RULES OF USE
1) Credit millenniumangel in your profile
2) Upload ALL images to your own website or hosting space!
3) DO NOT claim as your own! I spent a long time working on this layout!
4) Comments and critiques are love, but not required. :)
5) Do not port to other blog systems!
GIVING CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE...
[x] Artwork for the Header, Friends Only Banner, and Default Icon all come from an old piece of mine titled “Winter in My Heart”. I’m letting you guys borrow it for the layout—don’t abuse that privilege!
[X] Icons are recoloured from the Silk Icons at famfamfam.com
[x] Snow by ~ephedrina-stock was used in the original painting.
[x] Tree Silhouette by ~xsy was also used in the original painting.
[x] border line brushes by ~chokingonstatic was used in the Header and Friends Only banner.
[x] Icon brushes by ~Lost-fan was used in the Default Icon.
[x] Background is not mine, but I don't recall where I got it. Will update this when I figure that out.
[x] Fonts: Vivaldi, Pushkin, and Vladimir Script
[x] Component layer mods from s2component.
1. Download the .zip archive and extract.
2. Upload all images to your own webspace!
3. Replace the RED links in the "layer.rtf" file with your URLs.
4. Go to the Advanced Customization Menu
5. Create a new layer, based on the Component style, and paste everything in the "layer.rtf" file into the main text area
6. Save & compile
7. Go to "Select Journal Style", click the "Your Custom Layers" link on the menu, find the new layer, and select "Apply Theme". You're done!
Cross-posted: Millennia Studios